Friday, March 1, 2013

Crop & Create: Delivered Spring Kit - Get 'Em While They Last!

Please join Scrapbook & Cards Today for the reveal of their first Crop & Create: Delivered kit! A beautiful, seasonally-inpsired kit, mixed with exclusive PageMaps sketches, stamps, custom journal cards, cutting files, video tutorials, and so much more! Get the experience of Crop & Create right to your doorstep with Crop & Create: Delivered!

Click Here For More Info

Quantities are limited so be sure to order quickly. Oh, and a little bird told me there are a few surprises in each kit, too!

Enjoy,

Becky

4 comments:

Anita said...

I love the border set. Amazing layouts!

Trish. said...

Congratulations I think you have done an amazing job here and I would never have thought of putting all those elements together. thank you for some idea.

Kim said...

I love the border set too! I can't wait to get it. You are amazing! Are you planning another pagemaps book? I hope so... Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. :)

Lala Wind said...

wow, nice nice! I love this border set, Amazing thing! I hope so buy diablo 3 gold.The book i wanan to buy. LOVE U~

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips